Alpha Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cell group for Algonquin College

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take Notice of the Blessings Around You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joanne

Joanne

Take Notice of the Blessings Around You Empty
PostSubject: Take Notice of the Blessings Around You   Take Notice of the Blessings Around You EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:02 pm

This is something that I already have posted on my facebook page, but thought I would share it here aswell.

It really gets you thinking about all the amazing things that you might be missing out on in life because your eyes aren't truly opened or you just aren't paying attention.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The man whispered, "God, speak to me." And the meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear.

Then the man yelled, "God, speak to me." Thunder rolled across the sky. But the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you." And the stars shined brightly. But the man did not notice.

And the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle." And a life was born. But the man did not know.

So, the man cried out in dispair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here." Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.
Back to top Go down

Take Notice of the Blessings Around You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Cell :: General :: General-
Jump to: