Alpha Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cell group for Algonquin College

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! And May God Bless You All!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastor~Dillon

Pastor~Dillon

Welcome! And May God Bless You All! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! And May God Bless You All!   Welcome! And May God Bless You All! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm

First of all I would like to thank Bob for creating this site, and secondly I would like to welcome anyone who joins this site whether it be in a skeptic, curious, or faithful state of mind. Ultimately we are all learning about who or what God really is, and how He plays a roll in our lives. Let this be an open discussion board to your questions, experiences, or feelings. Lets keep conversations clean, appropriate and to the point. The Interent can be used For God or Against, we are using this site FOR, so please keep the negativity and anger at an all time low, and when you enter this site allow your self to be open to everyones opinion, and most importantly to the Grace of God. So let's open in Prayer...

Heavenly Father Bless everyone who comes onto this site, and help us use this network to further Your Glory Lord! Please allow us Father to recieve revelation on Your word, and a better understanding who You are. Thank You for all that You are God.
In the name of Your Son Jesus. AMEN (So be it).
Back to top Go down
Joanne

Joanne

PostSubject: Re:Welcome   Welcome! And May God Bless You All! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks so much Bob for setting up this forum - I can already tell we are going to have some really great discussions here. And thank you Pastor Dee for the warm welcome and prayer. Looking forward to discussing all there is to discuss on God, faith and anything else that comes up! God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Light

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! And May God Bless You All!   Welcome! And May God Bless You All! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 pm

very neat concept...
Back to top Go down
Abigail Watts

Abigail Watts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! And May God Bless You All!   Welcome! And May God Bless You All! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello , everyone! I'm Dillon's little sister. Bob you've done a great job on this site. I really just feel like the Lord is going to do a great work on you , and the rest of you as well , a yearning has been placed in your hearts for him. Bob I feel like the Lord has placed a job on you and you are going to meet it to a higher standard then you ever could've thought he is going to give you so much more creativity and wisdom in your work. He is going to use your creativity and a such an amazing way, it is going to touch so many people! I just feel a new life comming your way and a brand new begining of you creativity. And to seal the deal I just pray that you embrace your gift and get in touch with the new abilities you're going to be given. Merry Christmas!

Jesus is the reason for the season!! Merry Christmas Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! And May God Bless You All!   Welcome! And May God Bless You All! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! And May God Bless You All!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Cell :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: